The Going Ivy Guarantee
Going Ivy is a leading full-service academic tutoring and college admissions consulting firm, and we are proud of the fact that we offer our students access to the best tutors, admissions counselors and educational consultants in the industry. Because of our dedication to making certain that all of our students have great experiences and connect well when they are working with their counselors and tutors, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. We founded Going Ivy with the goal of being a premier educational consulting and tutoring firm, and we have worked hard to build a results-driven service model to help our students reach their goals. Because of our belief in what we have built, we believe that you will enjoy the services that we provide to you. We are confident in our services and believe that you will be happy with us. We offer every student a 100% money-back guarantee as outlined below.
How the 100% Money-Back Guarantee at Going Ivy Works
- After your initial meeting with your Going Ivy tutor or counselor in person, by phone or via video conference, simply contact us within 48 hours if you are not completely satisfied with your experience during your first meeting.
- A Going Ivy representative will then work together with you to assist you with finding a different tutor, counselor or consultant at Going Ivy who might be better able to meet your needs and to provide you with a better experience.
- You will then be able to complete a free, one-hour session with the second Going Ivy consultant, counselor or tutor by phone, in person or via video conferencing.
- Following your second free session with your Going Ivy counselor, tutor or consultant, simply provide us with written notice within 48 hours after the second meeting if you remain unsatisfied. We will then issue you a full refund of any money that you have paid for the time that you have not used.
- If your Going Ivy representative is unable to find a second tutor, counselor or consultant to help you after your initial call about the dissatisfaction that you have after your first session with the initial tutor, counselor or consultant, you will have the opportunity to meet with the initial counselor, tutor or consultant a second time for a free, one-hour session. This will allow you to determine whether or not the tutor, counselor or consultant is able to better help you with your needs.
- If you are still dissatisfied after your second free session but before another session and/or additional work is undertaken by the Going Ivy team member, simply provide us with a written notice, and Going Ivy will issue you a full refund for any unused time for which you have paid.
Because the tutors, counselors and consultants at Going Ivy do a significant amount of work on behalf of our clients even when we are not meeting with them, we have certain limits to our 100% money-back guarantee. Notwithstanding the above, a full refund will not, under any circumstances, be offered to you once a Going Ivy representative has spent five hours working on your file.
Going Ivy Believes in You and in Our Services
Going Ivy believes in the results-driven model and holistic approach that we use as well as in our students. Each team member cares deeply about our clients and in their successes. If you have any questions about our money-back guarantee, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and to help you in any way that we are able. Just like when our company was founded, Going Ivy remains dedicated to our students and to continue to be the leading full-service educational consulting firm. Because of our position as a premier educational consulting firm, we proudly stand behind our services. We are committed to our students and to help them reach their individual potentials as they work toward achieving their goals. To help you along the way, we offer a combination of experience, expertise, technology and innovation so that you can have the tools that you need to succeed. We work hand-in-hand with you to help you to ignite your internal motivation so that you can accomplish the tasks that you need for the college admissions process. Call us today to learn more and to get started on your own personal college admissions journey.
Going Ivy and its team members cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that you will gain admission into an Ivy League college or into any particular university or school. We can offer you the tools and guidance that you can use to help you reach your goals. Your results will depend on your abilities, strengths, dedication, motivation, focus, test scores, extracurricular activities, academic record, personal attributes and other factors.
Clients Accepted To